- Service Member and Family Employment Education Program
- Oregon Employment Dept. DVOP
- U.S. Dept. of Labor - VETS Program
- Multnomah County Veterans' Services
- Military OneSource
- VA Women Veterans Program
- Portland VA Medical Center
- Congressman Walden's Military and Veteran Caseworker
Non-profits with a veteran mission
- National Guard Family Programs
- American Red Cross
- The Mission Continues
- Women Marines Association, OR-1 Chapter
- NW Women Veterans Connection
- Operation Enduring Warrior
- South Willamette Valley Honor Flight
- doTERRA Essential Oils
- Hillsboro Embroidery LLC
- Dignity Memorial
Sign Up to Be a Vendor
We are seeking a variety of enthusiastic and informed businesses that impact or directly benefit women veterans in areas such as services that relate to employment, benefits, health, education, counseling, housing, finances, general social services, and products for sale.
- Vendors are expected to remain at the conference for the duration of the event. If you are unable to set up on Thursday evening, or if you do not believe you will be able to be present throughout the conference, that will need to be cleared prior to registering.
- If you are a woman veteran and would like to have a table as well as attend the conference, you will need to register as both and ensure your table has coverage while you are in sessions.
- Any supplies or materials brought into the venue will need to be removed. Leftover flyers, informational pamphlets, boxes, and/or packaging may not be left behind.
All vendors receive a 6ft table (tablecloth provided) and two chairs.
Deadline to register is March 1, 2018. Vendor fee is non-refundable after March 30, 2018. Registration fee does not include hotel stay.
Set-up begins at 6pm on Thursday, April 26. Breakdown starts at noon Saturday.
If you have questions regarding the 2018 Conference, please contact Elizabeth Estabrooks, Oregon Women Veteran Coordinator, at Elizabeth.Estabrooks@state.or.us
We look forward to having you join us in 2018!
Vendor Interest Form
Payment is accepted via check made out to "ODVA - 2018 Women Veterans Conference." Please include "Vendor Registration" in the memo line.
Checks may be mailed to ODVA, 700 Summer St NE, Salem, OR 97301.